PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Where to buy Essence cosmetics online?

astasia
20.07.2009, 16:26
Hi everyone! :lachen:
My name is Astasia and 'm writyng from Italy.
Excuse me if i make my presentation here but i'm a little in difficult with deutch.:confused: so i don't know if there is a special forum.

I need some help from you...
There is an online store where i can buy the Essence cosmetics?
In Italy this brand is arrived but the ditribution is not very good...
Can you help me?
I have already written a tone of mail to all Essence/Cosnova address but i haven't received neither a little answer... :thumbdown:

Many thanks
Astasia

sternenmaedchen
20.07.2009, 17:31
You can buy some stuff here: http://www.rossmann.de/

But I don't know if they're shipping to italy..

astasia
20.07.2009, 17:47
Thanks!
I'm just visited it but it has a very small range of essence cosmetics... :( and i'm searching for somewhere where i can buy the new collection or the last ones...
Is it possibile that there ins't a online store that sell that item? I'm searching for a while but i can't find nothing... :confused:
Astasia :lachen:

Fitnessqueen
20.07.2009, 17:52
Hey Astasia,
I am quite astonished that you haven't received any answer from cosnova until now, but unfortunately, I guess you have to visit Germany to buy the stuff ;-)
Sorry, I don't have a positive answer either.

Schneeweiss
20.07.2009, 18:11
But I don't know if they're shipping to italy..

No, unfortunately they don't.

Kann ich aus dem Ausland bestellen?
Wir liefern ausschließlich an Lieferadressen innerhalb Deutschlands. Lieferungen ins Ausland sind leider nicht möglich.

http://www.rossmann.de/site/325/Service-und-Hilfe.aspx#voraussetzungen

astasia
21.07.2009, 15:14
:cry::cry::cry:
Is it possibile that there isn't?
Actually i don't have in plan to go to German ;) so i have to resolve in other way this "important" problem...

Now it is passed about a month from the first mail to essence...noone answer to me...

But thanks to all of you for the support!!! :verliebt:
Astasia